Transportation of dangerous (АDR) cargoes
All vehicles of "Leontev" are equipped with the complete sets of ADR, and drivers have the necessary certificates, which gives us the right to carry dangerous goods. In addition, our staff will help clarify the basic principles of transportation and, if necessary, help to prepare documents for the transportation of such goods. Currently, transport of dangerous goods is one of the specialties of the company.
For carrying dangerous goods our company has:
- permit and a right gor transportation of dangerous goods;
- reliable fleet of vehicles, each truck is admitted to the transportations of dangerous goods of all classes;
- stuff which is specially trained — each our driver has ADR-Certificate (ADR training Certificate for drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods).
All of transport vehicles in the process of transportation of dangerous loads must be marked with the special tablets in front and behind according to the type of cargo that is transported.
“Leontev” guarantees the observance of all rules of carrying dangerous goods.
Transporting explosives and wares
- Division 1.1 Explosives with a mass explosion hazard
- Division 1.2 Explosives with a projection hazard
- Division 1.3 Explosives with predominantly a fire hazard
- Division 1.4 Explosives with no significant blast hazard
- Division 1.5 Very insensitive explosives
- Division 1.6 Extremely insensitive explosive articles
- Division 2.1 Flammable gases
- Division 2.2 Nonflammable gases
- Division 2.3 Poison gas
- Division 2.4 Corrosive gases
Transporting flammable liquids
- Division 3.1 Flashpoint below -18oC (0oF)
- Division 3.2 Flashpoint -18oC and above, but less than 23oC (73oF)
- Division 3.3 Flashpoint 23oC and up to 61oC (141oF)
Transporting of flammable matters and materials
Class 4: Flammable solids; spontaneously combustible materials; and materials that are dangerous when wet.
- Division 4.1 Flammable solids
- Division 4.2 Spontaneously combustible materials
- Division 4.3 Materials that are dangerous when wet
Transporting of oxidizing and organic peroxides
Oxidizers and organic peroxides
- Division 5.1 Oxidizers
- Division 5.2 Organic peroxides
Transporting poisons and etiologic materials
- Division 6.1 Poisonous materials
- Division 6.2 Etiologic (infectious) materials
Transporting radioactive materials
Any material, or combination of materials, that spontaneously gives off ionizing radiation. It has a specific activity greater than 0.002 microcuries per gram.
A material, liquid or solid, that causes visible destruction or irreversible alteration to human skin or a liquid that has a severe corrosion rate on steel or aluminum.
A material which presents a hazard during transport, but which is not included in any other hazard class (such as a hazardous substance or a hazardous waste).